The other day I uploaded on Instastory a picture with a green smoothie that I enjoy twice a week, especially in autumn-winter. It was very appreciated and I received messages telling you what the delicious smoothie contains.
So, in the following lines, I will write you a tasty, full and healthy soomthie recipe, plus another bonus recipe. You can consume them as such or as a complement to a breakfast, regardless of your choice, I assure you that it will help you start your day with energy and a good vibe.
Smoohie with affine and spirulina
The green bomb, as I call it this smoothie full of vitamins and essential nutrients, puts me on my feet and helps me resist a busy day with a lot of filming.
I discovered the recipe since the nights I was watching with my babies. I modified it to my liking and since then I have been preparing it. It doesn't even take long to prepare (maximum 3-4 minutes).
• half a banana
• a handful of blueberries (I used fresh but they are ok and frozen)
• a teaspoon of spirulina (I call it the wonder and essential ingredient in this smoothie)
• a handful of baby spinach leaves (when I don't, I use lettuce)
• 100-150 ml of water or almond milk (the amount may change depending on your consistency)
• a tablespoon of chia seeds, optional
• a teaspoon of maple syrup (or honey)
How do you prepare it?
Everything is simple and fast. Add all the ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth, until you get a delicious smoothie.
Smoothie Green Detox
I believe that a refreshing smoothie, full of green ingredients, is the best remedy for lack of energy and a proper detox.
• A cup of pineapple cubes
• 100-150 ml of almond milk (the amount may change depending on your consistency)
• Half a cucumber peeled and sliced
• A handful of spinach / baby spinach / kale
• 3-4 basil leaves
• 3-4 mint leaves
• 3-4 drops of lemon juice
Simple and fast, blend all the ingredients until they are finely chopped. The green bomb will take effect immediately.
Photo source: personal gallery